- Establish consistent streams of income you can count on
- Better protect your retirement savings from economic uncertainties
- Maximize your growth potential—with less risk than traditional stock market-based plans
Sound Income Strategies can help you:
- Generate ongoing streams of income you can count on well into retirement
- Help reach your financial goals by working with you to build your nest egg
- Help avoid stock market fluctuations by actively managing your portfolio
- We invest in individual bonds instead of bond mutual funds
- We look beyond the ratings
- We use limit orders to help to ensure our clients don’t overpay
- We go directly to buyers and sellers to negotiate the best price
- We actively manage our clients' portfolios
Click below to discover how our specialized knowledge in the universe of fixed income investing can help you achieve the retirement you’ve always envisioned.
While Sound Income Strategies works with a broad range of clients, we specialize in working with those who are retired or nearing retirement. Increasingly, that means working Americans in the Baby Boomer demographic who understand that, compared to previous generations, the game has changed significantly when it comes to retirement planning. For most Boomers, traditional, employer-based pensions no longer exist, and in the wake of two major stock market drops since the year 2000, many have learned the hard way that the mutual funds in their 401(k) plans are vulnerable. Boomers understand the onus is on them, more than ever before, to prepare financially for retirement and to help protect their assets. With that in mind, we put a strong emphasis on client education, working with all clients to help ensure that they have the best possible investment strategy to meet their goals. We help them understand all of their investment options, the importance of financial defense, the facts about stock market history, and how changing interest rates can affect certain investments—particularly income funds—adversely.
Featured TIG Show
The Ultimate Retirement
with Suze Orman
On this week’s featured episode of The Income Generation, David J. Scranton welcomes bestselling author Suze Orman to discuss her new book and what it means to have the ultimate retirement.
It’s time to tune out the hype, and focus on the facts, facts that matter to you, The Income Generation.
David In The News
In addition to hosting The Income Generation™, which airs each Sunday at 10:00 AM on Newsmax TV, David J. Scranton is occasionally sought out to share his insights on the financial markets on news outlets like CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business. Check out David’s latest media appearance in the video to the left.
Making Previous Methods of Planning and Saving for Retirement Obsolete
At a time when stock market volatility is closing in on record highs, The Retirement Income Stor-E presents a viable and proven solution that can help you get started on the path to a more reliable retirement outcome, than most traditional stock market-based investments can offer.